Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop
The Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop is a comprehensive program that equips you with tools to facilitate an interactive one-day session, all in a digital format. With tried and trusted content created by a leader in the field, save time building a workshop and spend it focusing on your clients. Alternating between group activities and individual reflective exercises, this engaging workshop encourages leaders to focus on their leadership strengths and areas they can develop further. The facilitator kit includes a detailed facilitator guide, a PowerPoint slide deck, and a sample participant guide.
Leveraging results from leaders’ EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Reports, participants of this session will learn the importance of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and leave with a better understanding of his or her strengths and areas to develop to enhance their leadership skills, as well as an action plan on how to increase his or her effectiveness.
- Increase participants’ understanding of emotional intelligence and its role in effective leadership
- Create understanding of emotional intelligence using the EQ-i 2.0 model as a platform
- Enable participants to identify specific areas in their own EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Reports and build an action plan to work on areas to develop further and leverage strength
Upon completion of this session, participants will:
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence
- Understand the key elements of the EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviors
- Apply what they have learned in the session by developing a personal EQ-i 2.0 learning plan
The Leadership Challenge®
This program will help shed some light on your Leadership questions and give you the proper tools needed to excel in the area of Leadership. The 5 practices of the Leadership Challenge is recognized as the standard for what leaders do when they are at their personal best.
We start you off with a Trust survey, followed by a 360 Leadership Evaluation
and finish it off with a 2-day session on The Leadership Challenge.
To find out more on The Leadership Challenge, please visit
Understanding Behavior for Effective Communication Learning Objectives.